In large-scale pig farms, fattening pigs are mostly group-fed. After weaning, the piglets will be moved to the fattening pen after 35 kilograms. Due to the large group in the pen during the growing and finishing stages, sufficient pen area is required. And sufficient firmness, and ensure that the sewage channel is unobstructed.
● Standard specification of stall: length*width*height=6000mm*3000mm*1000mm.
● The stall consists of uprights. The rails and gates are assembled by splicing together, no on-site welding is needed, and the installation is convenient.
● The stall is hot-dip zinc, and the thickness of the zinc layer is 80μm,.
● The whole stall is hot-dip galvanized, wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant, outstanding durability.
● Divided into small group for easy and convenient management.
● Wet and dry feed troughs are used in fattening beds to supplement pig feed and drinking water, while achieving dry and wet separation.
● Length and width of crate can be customized.
If you have any questions, feedback or comments, please fill out the form below and we will reply you back as soon as possible.